We all love throwing great parties for family and friends, and the BBQ is an essential part of every gathering. But you still have some cleaning to do afterwards, which in the case with barbecues can be problematic.
Make Your Grill Look Brand New!
- Switch everything off and disconnect the gas bottle from the BBQ.
- Using a combination of a BBQ brush and scraper, remove charred and burned on food.
- Check that the BBQ hotplates and grates are dishwasher safe, and if so use the dishwasher to clean them, otherwise clean them in the sink.
- Using warm soapy water and a brush, clean the inside of the grill.
- Run the grill sheets under warm water and clean.
- Empty the drip tray.
- Rub down the outside of the grill with a sponge.
- Put the hot plates, grill and drip tray back on.
- Reconnect gas.
- Let the BBQ run for 5 minutes to burn off excess chemicals.