How to Clean Carprt Using Carpet Shampoo
For this task you will need carpet shampoo, a scrubbing brush, a vacuum.
- Check the instructions for your carpet shampoo, and mix as per instructions if required.
- Unless you are shampooing the whole carpet, you may only need to cover the marked areas with the carpet shampoo. Let the shampoo sit for the recommended time.
- Do not soak the carpet, as excess solution will not be more effective and will also take longer to dry.
- Use a scrubbing brush where instructed on persistent areas, but be careful not to scrub too hard, as rigorous scrubbing can alter the carpets texture.
- Allow to dry for the recommended amount of time.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the dirt and dried out foam or shampoo from the carpet.