How to Clean Curtains
- For common dust and dirt use a soft brush or a dust brush to remove debris and dust to clean your curtains.
- Vacuum your curtains if they have not been cleaned in a very long time and there is a thick layer of dust.
- Heavy fabric curtains may need to be steam cleaned to avoid lengthy drying times and potential moulding that may occur.
- Lightweight curtains are generally washing machine compatible (check with the manufacturer), but should be dried naturally to avoid shrinkage.
- Delicate curtains should be hand washed to ensure the gentlest treatment and dried naturally.