How to Clean an Oven
For this task you will need baking soda, a damp cloth, a spray bottle filled with vinegar spray, a scrubbing brush.
- Remove the oven racks.
- Mix baking soda and water to create a spreadable paste.
- Cover the inside of your oven in the paste making sure to get in all the small crevices.
- For optimal effectivness, let it sit for at least 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- Use the dishwasher to clean your oven racks if they fit, otherwise you can use your sink and a scrubbing brush.
- Using a damp cloth thoroughly wipe out the oven making sure to remove all of the baking soda paste.
- Using a spray bottle filed with water and vinegar, spray the inside of the oven to remove odors.
- Wipe the oven again with warm water and a cloth to remove any left over baking soda paste and vinegar spray.