A Guide to Tile and Grout Cleaning
For this task you will need a broom, grout cleaner, a bucket, a scrubbing brush.
- Give the area you want to clean a thorough sweep to remove any loose debris.
- Mosten the grout joints with water and let it sit for a minute.
- Read the instructions on your grout cleaner, and dilute the appropriate amount of the chemical in warm water as per instructions. Apply to floor.
- Let the grout and floor cleaner set for 5 minutes, or as per instructions, then use a scrubbing brush to clean the grout and tiles.
- Hose down, and check the tiles and grout is clean. If you need, repeat the process, then allow to dry.